Boards & Commissions

Generally, these groups are staffed by dedicated volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering for a Board, Committee or Commission, please contact the Municipal Clerk's office for appointment procedures. Any person interested in service on a municipal board, committee or commission shall file a one-page Citizenship Leadership Form with the Municipal Clerk expressing interest in public service. Call the Municipal Clerk's Office at 201-794-5340.