Parks & Facilities
SPONSOR-A-PARK & SPONSOR-A-BENCH:
Any Fair Lawn resident or business owner is eligible to secure a ball field permit by contacting the Fair Lawn Recreation Department at (201) 796-6746 or e-mail to be sent a field application. This application must be filled out and a certificate of insurance must accompany it.
Permits for Memorial Park picnic grove may be received by completing an application from the Recreation Department by calling (201) 796-6746. All permits are given on the basis of availability.
- Park shall close 1/2 hour after sunset. Designated parks that have lighting facilities shall close at 11:00 PM.
- No dogs or other animals allowed in park.
- No person shall engage in any activity to the annoyance of other person making use of park facilities.
- No automobiles, mopeds, motorbikes, motorcycles or any other motor vehicles permitted in park at any time. Vehicles must be parked in established designated parking areas only.
- Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages prohibited, unless permit is authorized by Borough.
- Littering in public places prohibited.
- Discarding garbage, refuse or waste in waters or public places prohibited.
- No fires or cooking permitted in park unless permit is authorized by Borough.
- All playground equipment must be used in proper manner and children must be supervised.
- No golf allowed in park.
- No disrobing in park.
- If ball field is unplayable, groups are not permitted to try and improve conditions.
- Field permits are non-transferable.
- Permits must be shown on request.
- Do not approach, feed or handle wild or stray animals.